Who we are
Our website address is: https://superpowerexperts.com.
Categories of Personally Identifiable Information.
We may collect the following types of information from you:
(1) Contact Data which includes your name, telephone number, mailing and e-mail addresses;
(2) Online Tracking information, which is described below;
(3) Financial Data (your account or credit card number);
(4) Demographic and additional information, which you provide to us by e-mail, or by posting content or completing online forms, or surveys.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
At this time, we do not recognize or respond to a browser’s “do not track” signals or other such mechanisms.
Uses of Information Collected.
We use Contact Data only to contact you when necessary, which may include sending you periodic emails regarding your order or other products or services. We use Financial Data to charge for our services, to the extent applicable on the Site. We use information obtained from Online Tracking technologies (including information collected by our third party service providers) for web and email analytics and for marketing and advertising purposes. We may also use your PII to personalize your user experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
Third Party Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
The Superpower Net APP (iOS and Android)
Use of the the Superpower Network App is 100% free. In order to use portions of the app a user must register within the App itself by creating a user name and password as well as sharing of an email address. By creating a user account on the Superpower Network APP you are agreeing to the sharing of your email address for marketing purposes and will be added to the Super Power Experts Newsletter and give consent to receive informational and marketing emails from Super Power Experts, the Superpower Network and their associated businesses.
APP registration is not required to listen to the podcast or view the IM Series Training. Superpower Experts and the Superpower Network reserve the right to change the this requirement in the future without having to provide notice to users of the App.
App user registration and login information for the APP is not associated with User login Credentials for the SPU Plus Membership, SPE Programs or lgin credentials used to login and access information on the Superpowerexperts.com website. Users may access the Superpowerexperts.com website and membership areas through the APP but are required to login directly to the website to access member only information.
Purchases for Memberships, Books and other offerings presented through the Superpower Network APP are processed through the Superpowerexperts.com website, third party sites (such as Amazon). When a user clicks on an offering inside the App they are redirected to the Superpowerexperts.com website from within the APP itself. All sensitive information collected during checkout is managed through the Superpowerexpets.com website in conjunction with the terms and conditions of each offering.
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our website visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our website. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion, with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our website and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
As advertisers on Facebook and through our Facebook page, we (not Facebook) may collect content or information from a Facebook user and such information may be used in the same manner specified in this Policy. You consent to our collection of such information.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ads (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
This Policy applies only to information collected by our website.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information.
Lost or Stolen Information.
You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that account and assign you a new user name and password and update our records accordingly.
Other Limits to Your Privacy.
The Site may contain links to other websites and may approve other websites to obtain Online Tracking information from the Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. When you post on the Site, the information that you disclose becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at inquiry@ReclaGroup.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at Experts@SuperPowerExperts.com
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY STATEMENT
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the website. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the website, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the website.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the website, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the website.
Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the website, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the website’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To comply with the Fair Information Practices Principles we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 30 business days.
We also agree with the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
NOTE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you live in the State of California under the California Civil Code “Shine the Light Law” you have the right to request that companies who conduct business in California provide you with a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and want to request information about how to exercise your third-party disclosure choices, you must send a request with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail).
All requests sent via regular mail must be labeled “Your California Privacy Rights” on the envelope or post card and clearly stated on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please include your zip code for our own record keeping.
We do not accept requests via telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.